The Alluvial Collective has led or collaborated on several oral history projects since its beginning.
- MS Civil Rights Project
- Opening Doors/Forging New Paths
Desegregation of the University of Mississippi schools of law and medicine
- Open Doors
“Open Doors” 40th anniversary of the University of Mississippi desegregation
- Our Vimeo Oral History Channel
Oral History Resources
We’ve produced documents to assist groups and individuals with conducting oral histories in their own communities.
- Overview of Planning and Carrying Out an Oral History Project
- Comprehensive Steps in Conducting Oral History Projects
- Interviewing Quick Reference Guide
Presented by Community Building Coordinator and Oral Historian April Grayson: “Historical Justice and Memory: Questions of Rights and Accountability in Contemporary Society” conference at Columbia University, New York, NY, December 5, 2013 (View Paper Here – PDF)